Montag, 18. September 2017

Welcome to Spinespur

A long time ago there was a very interessting independent miniature game called Spinespur made by Comfy Chair Games. The one book published provided you an awesome grim and dark background story for a unique game. Unfortunatly there was never more released, not even all the miniatures from the first book. It lacked the attention it deserved. 
I painted these miniatures some years ago (porbably 2010 or so) and I still like them. So I made some new fotos so I can mention them again. Maybe some day it will be resurrected. And sometimes I just like to plan how I would make new forces for Spinespur, for it has such a cool background.

These are my minis of the Slaughterhouse agenda. Evil butchers
and carnivorous pigs, love 'em for they are so Death Metal!
In the middle you see Senator Pigskin.

The pigs, called Gormandizer have just one miniature and back when I
painted them I was pretty proud that I converted them to look different.
A group shot of various characters. I late realized that this is
a bad picture so I made singles as well.

This is the Handyman. Isolated from civilization he became more
a feral animal than a man. He collects hands, it is his thing.

A regular Molly Thug.

Another Molly Thug. Gave him a MaxMini gasmask. Gasmasks and suits
are cool as you know from that awesome Grenadir scavenger I never painted.

Mr. Jingles, the Senator of the streets. Every horror game needs
a creepy killer clown. And this guy creepy as shit.

I miss you, Spinespur. I know that Comfy Chair planned to make the next miniatures as 3D sculpts, which would be a shame. The pulp style of the old stuff is much cooler. More books with more background would be much apprechiated by yours truly.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen